Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 23 February 2013

The Real Reason For Gun Control

David Icke Headlines: Before I start: I don’t have guns; I don’t want guns; I can’t remember ever shooting a gun except to win a coconut at the fair; there is nothing about guns that I like and I wish we had a world without them. To say the least I am not your typical opponent of new gun legislation in America. I don’t quote the US Constitution in support of what I say and have no desire to open carry, concealed carry or carry at all.

BUT. If we are going to be mature and streetwise about current events the most relevant question that needs to be asked is not about guns or no guns, gun laws or no guns laws, but this: why do those who control the American government want to disarm Americans now of the very weapons that would be in any way effective in resisting a military coup by the fascist-controlled American government? And another: why at the same time that this is happening is state of the art weaponry and technology, including tanks, being transferred in vast quantities by the Pentagon from the military to the American police? And another: why is Homeland Security buying 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition to be used within the United States? All this in the very period that the hysteria has been engineered and generated to remove from Americans weapons with any chance of resisting a police/military takeover by their own government which has long been planned and detailed in my books.

Answer those questions (and they have the same answer) and you will be home and dry in terms of understanding what we are looking at here. I and others have been warning about this for a long time and it is the unfolding of a plan going back many decades (and centuries for the inner circle) to disarm Americans and then unleash the crazies in uniform on a helpless population...read more>>>...