Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 13 July 2013

'The Forbidden Artifacts'

"The use of the advanced technology of the previous civilisation had been forbidden by The Children Of The One. Thus all the craft which epitomised that culture had been destroyed in decades past. Atlan island was isolated from the rest of the planet, where it was believed the old technology was still being used. The occasional sightings of the silvery sky craft confirmed there stories. Indeed tales told by immigrants to the island did indeed support the claims of the rumours which were on the streets on the island. Immigrants had reported silent silver craft suddenly appearing beside their boats as they risked the hazards of the ocean which separated Atlan from other lands on the planet. Some of the immigrants, mainly the horse people, told of being rescued out at sea by a flotilla of silvery craft. Within the craft had been tall, white haired people. People who were obviously of the same race as the Osireans.

It was these people I knew Akrah wished to meet; needed to meet. These peoples held a crucial key to the survival of the planet. I knew that. Part of the teaching of that night was a discussion on ego; separate self and its selfishness. Akrah stressing the importance of keeping my ego in check. Already, he claimed, I was showing signs of my separate self desiring control of my spirit. Apparently, I was guilty of thinking of my own importance in our quest. Akrah pointing out we were but observers on the planet. We would not actually be taking part in many events. My role as observer; my role was a scribe; to report the events for future civilisations. I was merely one of many others on the planet doing the same."

Extract taken from THE CHRONICLES OF EZRA - copyright Matthew James 1992