Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 20 August 2013

'Intuitive Numerology' - A Personal Viewpoint

The way I function as a Medium/Clairvoyant/Mystic ... is to not stay put in one place. I'm always re-inventing my methodology and professional way I serve my clients. I always strive to be the best I possibly can, and to implement all that I am within my consultations. I never stay at one point for very long, and I am always trialing new ways of communicating with the 'greater force' ...

Recently I began to research the basics of other methods of Numerology. Two weeks ago I began to experiment with another type of Numerology .. a form of Numerology I entitled 'Intuitive Numerology' ... a form of Numerology I have discovered is quite unique. I have never been one to tread on other people's toes. I prefer to do things my own way and develop my own techniques.

Over the last 10 days I have undertaken in the region of 75 consultations with Intuitive Numerology an integral part of these consultations. I have found the system to be simply astounding ... !!! I've found the insights from the 9 number grid system incredible! I'm developing a system to track a person's self development through their life from birth to present day accurately.