Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 9 August 2013

Psychic Development Exercise - Psychic Vision 4


OK. Are you ready for another psychic development exercise? This one is the last one of this type for a while. There are plenty of options in this picture, which will confuse the left brain (The Logical Side) ... that is the point of this exercise. Over-ride the logic and go with your FIRST IMPRESSION!

Where was I drawn to in this image? When have I place the white rectangle?

Familiarise yourself with the image ... until you come to a point where you can imagine yourself 'looking through someone else's eyes' at the photograph. I want you to sense looking at the photograph through my eyes and getting an idea of where in the photograph I was focusing my attention on!!

You must go with THE FIRST IMPRESSION ... good luck!

I would like to know where in the photograph you are drawn to by trying this exercise ...

To make it easier ... use the grid on this version of the picture ...

i.e Are we looking at 1A, 1B, 2B, 2C, 3A, 3B, 4A, 4B, 5A or 5B ... and exactly where in that grid? (Using compass directions N or E or S or W) ... I'm developing a RV grid by the way for further exercises ....

I will post the answer in a few days ... again, there is a prize for the correct answer, or the nearest to the correct answer .... good luck --- MJ