Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Magick Journal: 'Strange Dream'

Wednesday 2nd October 2013

This was very profound. One of those dreams which were actually more than a dream. This experience was real.

In the dream reality/altered reality I was dealing with a very toxic fuel source. I remember distinctly the pink fragments within the fuel source and the care I had to take to fill a container with the fuel source. The fuel source was odourless but I knew it was dangerous!

However I did not anticipate just how long this particular procedure would take. I had no special breathing apparatus, so very soon I was beginning to retch and experienced having breathing difficulties in the dream reality/altered reality. I began to cough violently in the dream reality/altered reality.

Immediately I was awake. Back in the physical world. I was unable to breathe. I was coughing with a real tightness around my throat and neck. It was a very violent coughing fit. Something I had not experienced before ...

Points to note:

1.  I had not suffered any bad coughing fits prior to the dream scenario or since.
2. The violent coughing fit began WITHIN the dream and extended into this reality.
3. The dream reality/altered reality was extremely vivid and as real as the physical world including fall awareness and mind thoughts. 

Conclusion:

This was not a dream. I'd been on a parallel reality. And this 'dream' had been the latest in a sequence of experiences over the last few nights that imply I am actively involved in some kind of 'project' on another reality that is VERY real. Three nights ago I was 'secreted' to some kind of underground base or chamber and introduced to others just like me. Two nights ago I was aware of undertaking certain tasks and procedures ... this latest 'dream' appearing to be part of some adjustment or reprogramming of some significant structure ... 

Matthew James