Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 26 October 2013

On The Road Again

Its been a quiet month here on A Light In The Darkness. I need to be cloned in order to keep up with all the current commitments. Therefore I've been unable to sustain the usual post volume this month. It has been quality rather than quantity. I write this as a passenger during our latest travel across to Sydney from Canberra. I have another hectic few weeks ahead. So it will be quiet here for the remainder of the month. Watch out for more radio shows however with well known guests.

There is so much in the pipeline, I will say that. I have learnt to keep the BIG things close to my chest. What with copy cats and five minute wonders spying etc, it pays to be quiet about the significant things. 2014 will be significant.

People forget or don't realise I have been in this industry since 1986. I have seen a lot and know all the signs. So little gets past me. Ego self centering follows the same patterns. Enough said. 2013 has been the year of the selfish separate ego demanding it gets noticed. 2014 is the year that the true self starts to take control. I cant wait for 2014. More on this vibrational cleansing that is taking place, in a later article here on A light In The Darknexs