Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 3 January 2014

A Strange Way

I've had plenty of thinking time. Practising my art had to fall by the wayside. But I see it as a strengthening process. Not the best way I admit but the way which had been chosen for me by powers much greater than my own. So many postponements of events and private bookings though. I've been in tears on numerous occasions - the outpouring of people's healing, caring and concern have had the same effect.

People's well wishes and actions on Facebook have been amazing. So amazing I've had to understand its been my time to accept back what I have been so readily giving over the last 20 plus years. I'm here for other people and get so much out of helping them through their predicaments. The love and healing so readily by people has been nothing short of incredible. Like I voiced earlier, there have been plenty of tears over this.

I will be returning back into my counselling and intuitive profession shortly. Certainly by March 2014, I will be back in the comfort of what I do best.

So please watch this space everyone.