Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 15 April 2014

'The Master Secret: Happiness' - Eldon Taylor

“Thank you for creating InnerTalk. The programs have turned me around 180 degrees. I feel so much happier now - I was not even living before. I am finally turning into the person I have always wanted to be.” ~ Janna L., USA


Eldon has released his amazing The Master Secret: Happiness is Success collection, a program designed to bring you the inner happiness that is necessary for you to be truly successful, and it is at an unheard of low, low price! This collection includes some really inspiring lectures, some headphone programs to give you that immediate boost, and a number of InnerTalk subliminal programs that will automatically change your self talk from the inside out...READ MORE>>>;...