Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 15 April 2014

What is the Wallis UFO? Young mother tells how mystery object sped off before her eyes

Daily Mail: A young mother has told how she saw a mysterious silver object hovering in the sky above her house this morning. Elyse O'Neill, 26, took these photographs on her smart phone after spotting what she described as a car-sized, silvery object above her back garden in Wallis, Pembrokeshire, early today. The mother-of-one said she watched as the UFO split into two, reconnected, and then flew off.She said: 'I was standing in the garden at 6.45am smoking a cigarette when this thing shot across from the moor over on the right, and stopped right in front of me.

'It was so bizarre, it took my breath away. I ran inside to get my phone. There wasn't enough battery left to film it, but there was enough to take pictures, so I started snapping away. It was hovering, spinning like a top, and as I watched it, it split up vertically into two pieces.' ...read more>>>...