Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 14 September 2014

Do You Like The New Look?

It's Spring here in the Southern Hemisphere, so I thought it about time to treat A Light In The Darkness to a SPRING CLEAN. A tweak here, and a tweak there ... and bingo, we have a new look!

Regular and avid visitors to A Light In The Darkness will now that its not happened very often since the blog's conception back in 2006.

I believe this will be the fourth change in appearance ... not perhaps the best, but it now looks modern and up to date in this fast moving 2014 world.

TELL ME ... what do you think? You are the readers, I'm just the one who adds the posts, and writes the odd article! It seems ok with me ... but it is YOU that is more important ... please add a comment below and tell me WHAT YOU THINK? - MJ