Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Chakra Blocks - Myth Or Reality?

Everyone familiar with the New Age jargon that made its appearance back in the late 1980's, will have heard of the Chakras - invisible energy vortexes or wheels that drive the psychic energies throughout our spiritual bodies. Although there are supposedly hundreds of such chakras, focus is paid to the main seven chakras and the way they apparently control our spiritual development. 

But do the chakras really exist? Are they a myth or a reality? Do chakra blockages REALLY happen, and do they really shape our spiritual development? That is the debate here ... 

Personally, I've been involved in the psychic field since about 1984, and it was at that time when I first heard of the chakras. I undertook many disciplines and meditations to experience the chakras. But I was never convinced they existed. I've never seen anything that proves their existence, but I have experienced numerous INCREDIBLE energetic phenomenon. My pineal gland (The legendary Brow Chakra) has done strange things, I've seen incredible visions and still do to this day. My Kundalini has been activated, and I've felt awesome energies flow up and down my back, into my head, into my arms and feet. I've also felt all the negative effects of this incredible energy source - desperation, despair, suicidal tendencies, severe depression and a host of muscular and nervous system complaints. I've also felt the incredible euphoria of a so called 'crown opening' ONCE, and for a week I was seeing the world in a totally different way. I understood the concept of it being an illusion and a game and a virtual reality only. The energy flowing out of me was incredible, and the instant healings I was able to perform was crazy. A healing friend at the time had never felt an energy of such a magnitude before. My late mentor had taken me to a Hindu temple in Bolton, UK, and I was met with sheer amazement and disbelief by the HIndu Adepts there. It was impossible for me to be exhibiting the energy and the vibrational rate that I was. But was it the crown chakra opening? Unlikely as I think the chakras are imaginative and not real. 

However I have found other explanations for these occurrences, and am not one who has fallen for the chakra explanations. I agree with the teachings of my old mentor who stated that it was impossible to open the crown chakra at this time. I'm amazed at the number of naive and ignorant individuals out there who claim to have opened their crown chakra. It's a dangerous pursuit and very likely the last thing you will ever do on this earth plane. Our minds are not equipped with the ability to deal with the consequences of such an action. The brow chakra relates, in my understanding, to the soft part of the head that closes off when a child is born. I know people talk of symbolic openings of the crown chakra. But are they all just following a 'fad stream'? Are chakras real or are they a new age fashion accessory?

It's the same with so called 'chakra blockages'. Put chakra blockages in a google search and there are 234,000 results. It's big business and seemingly a spiritual fact. So naturally everyone will accept the belief of chakras and blocked chakras because 'everyone else does'. But do they really exist/ There are thousands of sites on the net explaining what the symptoms of each blocked chakra is, together with offering a multitude of ways to unblock the chakra. But is it true? What I see here is a rehash and a regurgitation of the same old, same old information. Nobody is thinking for themselves here, which is so typical of the New Age movement. Person A writes on a subject and states it as a fact and everyone follows on the say of Person A. Nobody questions the myth. So,ok, with Chakras there is a Sanskrit origin for the word and a whole Eastern tradition around chakras. But where is the proof that they exist and that they can be blocked. I'm showing my skepticism here I know, which is rare, but I've been mulling over this question for about 20 years. I've yet to see real proof it is the chakras that is responsible for all the energetic phenomenon which has happened to me. Phenomenon which so called teachers have said is due to my chakras. I've had unexplained phenomenon and experiences too which do not fit into chakra moulds by the way.

In meditation I've sought out these fabled wheels, I've asked the other dimensions for their help. All I ever get in response is the question 'do they really exist, as they don't do over here'. This has been said to me countless times. 

And in recent months I've heard people stating that some chakras are 47% blocked or 75% blocked. And that by a vibrational healing method they can undo these blockages. My claircognizance (Which rarely lets me down) has been hitting me hard with its 'no' or 'this isn't right' responses, and I've been very questioning of these claims. It does not sit right with me. It's too easy to fall for it because of the overwhelming 'blind faith' belief in these invisible wheels. There are heaps of hapless souls out there with vivid imaginations who will state categorically that the chakras do exist and they can be blocked. They will claim also that their crown chakra is open wide, and I will just go 'whatever' to them. My own extensive research over 31 years says otherwise. I've experienced a multitude of things that are not even on the internet. Real experiences that are solid and real. Fire letters that enter the pineal gland for example and then burn your entire consciousness with an incredible energy. Now that is real and I can say that Fire Letters are REAL. I've had screaming noises inside my head that are REAL and very scary. I've have had many such experiences I know are real. Yet in all this time I've only ever imagined the chakras and their effects. Plenty of energy burns and energy anomalies - which can all be explained away as bio-electrochemical energy through the endocrine system - life force energy (Ki energy in other worlds) ... I accept that KI energy is real. But chakras? And chakra blockages, Unlikely in my experience - Matthew James