Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 27 March 2015

10 Steps For A Successful Lucid Dream

Lucid dreaming is one of the most extraordinary experiences you could have as a human being. Being awake within a dream, you are able to consciously interact with it just as you interact in the real world. Everything is saturated with colour and vibrantly alive, and it feels far more real than waking life does. There are many practical benefits to lucid dreaming. For me personally, it reminded be of how much life is like a dream and helped me appreciate the impermanence of reality. It helped me cultivate more consciousness and awareness in waking life by reminding me that I don’t have to be a victim to my surroundings, and can instead become lucid and take control. It also led to both of my out-of-body experiences. Lucid dreaming can propel you into a higher understanding of yourself and the reality you live in during your waking life. On top of being exhilarating and fun, it’s also a very useful catalyst for spiritual expansion...read more>>>...