Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 28 June 2015

A Validation

Hi Matthew,

I can validate your abilities to do readings, guided meditations and picture readings.

I have had several readings plus several several months on the spiritual development path. I had learnt a lot and I found the guided meditations to be enlightening.

My first reading with you (if I recall properly) was a reading from you for me as you had been recommended to me by Alex Fulford. The reading was enlightening and also very accurate. My grandmother still doesn't say much.

I do not consider you are a fake or fraudster, in fact you tell it like it is and are very accurate.

My second reading was a little different in that I had you read a picture of a lady I was/am friends with. The way you conducted the reading of the picture and the accuracy you displayed not only amazed me but actually brought my friend to tears with your accuracy. I had not known a lot of the things you had told me and only when I relayed to my friend what you had said she was silent and then we spent the next hour or so going over what you "saw" and she validated everything that you had said.

With the guided meditations you had shown me that I can do this and I have since done this but not often enough.

I am sorry that someone out there has considered that you are not the genuine article. They are obviously sceptics OR never got told what THEY wanted to hear.

Anyway keep doing what you do best Matthew,

cheers

Michael Morante