Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Animal Totem For The Day

 Fox - Power Animal Symbol Of Cunning, Quick Witted Actions, Camouflage & Magic

If fox is your power animal, learning to be invisible is very important in your life. Picture yourself blending in with your surroundings, becoming part of everything. Be extremely still and quiet. With practice and patience you will be able to go unnoticed even at a party or in a crowd,

If fox is your power animal, pay attention to the way it moves and follow its lead. This is a powerful guide to have and those that have it to should learn to use its skills for the benefit of all, including themselves ... read more>>>...

If Fox has chosen to share its medicine with you, it is a sign that you are to become like the wind, which is unseen yet is about to weave into and through any location or situation. You would be wise to observe the acts of others rather than their words at this time. Use your cunning nature in a positive way; keep silent about who and what and why you are observing....read more>>>...

For me on a personal level, it was a special moment this morning to come face to face with this wonderful creature. It is a final jigsaw piece as far as I am concerned. I'd seen hints of the fox on my regular walk. It had been taunting me with its presence. Frustrating me with scant moments of its presence on the periphery of my journeys. 

Fox has been a personal Power Animal for over 30 years. A special part of my Druidic background. A totem animal which had been guiding me in its spirit form. Never really making a strong presence in my physical life. Always frustrating me with sights of it in the distance.

Until today. It marks a certainty and a distinct progression in my passage through the dimensions. A door has opened. A path now lies before me. 

The Fox presents itself today as a reminder that patience is very much a virtue.The ability to survive in the physical world with only the basic spiritual provisions. Just enough to survive, but scant nourishment to remain hungry for more. There in the distance like a sentinel and guide, knowing I would follow its lead. Finally nourishment appears to be here, with a significant synchronicity that should now start off a chain of events that have been foreseen for over 35 years - Matthew James  .