Further Reading

▼

Wednesday, 21 November 2018

Thoughts To Get You Thinking #116

“Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before.”
― Steven Wright 

“Our memory is a more perfect world than the universe: it gives back life to those who no longer exist.”
― Guy de Maupassant  


“The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche 


“People have an annoying habit of remembering things they shouldn't.”
― Christopher Paolini,




“If you wish to forget anything on the spot, make a note that this thing is to be remembered.”
― Edgar Allan Poe 


“It is strange how we hold on to the pieces of the past while we wait for our futures.”
― Ally Condie,  


"It's sad that we rarely remember those things that can come back and bite us in the bum!" - Matthew James