Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 10 August 2012

Mars Today ...

Again with my 'conspiracy head on' ... I've explored another released Curiosity Probe image of Mars. Again, I've toned down the red hue of the original image ... and this time have found a blue sky plus a landscape which is very earth-like indeed. Now with my Conspiracy Head on I have intuitively started to think what if NASA have two live feeds??? One on Mars and one on Earth in the centre of a desert somewhere. When there are live feed images beamed back from Mars which "they don't want us to see" ... hey presto supply the images from the earth live feed instead??? The interesting thing here of note again is ... if (i) this is the case, then why? What are they seeing ... and (ii) if this is NOT the case why is it so easy to tone down the images and get earth-like images. Final point ... look towards the top of both images and observe the horizontal line which goes from top left to the horizon. I zoomed in ... and the result is the image at the bottom. It might not be ... but it looks like a road cutting???