Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 22 January 2009

That 'B' Word Again ...

... before going any further, there is a need once more to prime the trigger and use that wonderful eight letter word again at this time.
The reason why you might ask?
It's come to my attention, via the grapevine, that I'm "supposedly" in need of new's stories in order to accomplish a Daily Merlin Insight.
Bollocks!!!
Not that I really care what narrow minded morons think or write elsewhere in cyberspace. It just cheeses me off that folk get a senseless and confused impression of things, and then make misinformed and inaccurate statements in public places.
So it's another bollocks to you!
Not once have I written a Daily Merlin Insight intentionally after a new's story. It is pure coincidence if it occurs. I instinctively know when it is time for the next insight ... and that is the guiding force for them and their content.
Back in 2007 (and I recall saying this before) I was composing and publishing Insights days and weeks before new's stories that the insight was linked to. The insight would come FIRST and the new's story afterwards (and not the other way around).
The important people, those who know the behind the scenes of the Insights, know of my integrity, my honesty and my proven ability, and therefore where it MATTERS there is no doubt that the insights have proved themselves time and time again. They are often pre-emptive of news stories.
Bollocks then to those unimportant people who have nothing better to do than spend their time criticising and belittling other people ... now I've got that off my chest I can get down off my soapbox and get back into serious blogging ....
MJ