Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 23 January 2009

Magick Journal (23/1/09)

Another weekend of rest for this 'hard working lay-about' and he deserves it! Yes, I'm planning another few days of taking it easy after yet another hectic week of material strife and woes. So, again, there will be a noticeable decrease in posts this weekend.

Astral travels and etheric visitors have been on the increase over the last few days ... lucid dreams which are not dreams, but serious projections! Magical journals to follow that will catalogue these adventures and encounters. There was also an unaccountable occurrence at work two days ago involving a colleagues mobile wireless USB device that inexplicably disappeared ... then reappeared on the very chair he'd been sitting on about an hour before. Nobody had borrowed or taken the device previously ... the device being found in a spot that I know my colleague had checked several times. Enter the 'twilight zone' in as much as it has all the trimmings of personally experienced events over the last decade where items disappear inexplicably only to reappear sometime later in a place previously checked! Needless to say the unknown entity had 'rigged' the situation so that my colleague placed me as the prime suspect!!!

In recent nights I've been re-visiting old illustrations which depict barren landscapes ... a brief recolouring on Picasso ... hey presto I get the distinct impression the illustrations are sojourn records to Mars in remote viewing sessions (or even a memory of my spirit perhaps ... who knows?).

The image above left is one such 'impression' ...


I need a rest ... a busy work schedule has depleted my energy levels. A long weekend this weekend means some quality time with Kristine ... no doubt she will want a 12 month tarot forecast doing (I've done one for myself ... as has been the tradition for the past two decades). Be interesting to see how collaboratory it proves to be with mine. There is a psychic fayre in NSW in the next few months. Methinks I should get my professional head screwed back on ... and contemplate going back on the road again!!!

MJ