Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 16 November 2007

Another From The Collection

.... forgive me if I've already done a feature on this ( I am getting a little forgetful in my old age! I can't find reference to it if I have but anyway)

.... Another of my 'trusted companions' is The Glastonbury Tarot; which is a mix of Arthurian, Pagan and Christian influence, and the myths, history, traditions and residents of the small town/sacred site of Glastonbury, England, form the basis of this brilliantly-coloured tarot deck.

I acquired the deck shortly after they were released ... during one of our numerous visits to magical Glastonbury. We'd met up with Lisa Tenzin-Dolma, the creator of the cards, and I ended purchasing a pack for myself to add to my collection.

I use them sparingly, and I have never actually used them professionally. They are in perfect condition unlike many of my other overworked cards. Therefore their 'energies' will be fresh and untainted by my mind set ... thus when I do choose to use them, I will often be greeted with a different perspective with regard to a situation.