Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 30 November 2007

A Future Sleepwalker ....

Connection with the oversoul mind earlier tonight. Asking for more information appertaining to MM ...

I suddenly received a connection.

A little girl I heard to my right hand side in my mind saying over and over 'I'm home, I'm home. I am HOME.'


This appeared to be in answer to my repeated thought 'M where are you?'


Then ... I knew intuitively I was not dealing with this current time zone. I was linking to the future ... to a time when MM is back home with her parents.

The vision I beheld was a little girl in pink pyjamas, clutching a small teddy bear in her hands ... sleepwalking. Murmuring in her sleep as she wandered the landing on the second floor of a house. It seemed my connected was treated by her absently at that time like an 'imaginary friend' ...