Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 6 August 2008

The Amsterdam Sighting?

Like Matt I strongly believe this was a genuine sighting. Why??
I will tell you why I think so.

Around January 2007 I had this strange dream. I was aware of 3 people in spirit (one being my mother - one of the Two Old Dears by the way) and they were showing me a map of Europe. I had no idea why. But in this map, I was shown from the left of the map, to follow a pink highlighted line across to an area which I felt was Germany/Holland/Poland. At this point the map was circled in the same pink and I was told 'Remember Port Good' Now Port Good meant nothing, still doesn't. But this dream bugged me for weeks and weeks mainly because I really felt that it was not a dream but the 3 in spirit were really there in the room that night and showing me this map.

Long after Madeleine went missing in May 07, I still didn't connect this dream to Madeleine.
But when you look at a map of Europe, the area shown to me was Portugal leading upwards and east to Holland/Germany/ Poland? It was then I thought that maybe, just maybe there is some connection to this dream to missing Madeleine.

Later in the year, we received a phone call from a long lost friend (I will call Linda!). She had moved back to Auckland from Hamilton and had lost contact with us for many many months.
She was not aware of Matt's blog or anything he had been writing about to do with Madeleine.
I was surprised and pleased to hear from her again after such a long time.

Now Linda is a medium, not trained but she was always trying to escape 'the voices' which drove her mad! But of course she never could. She explained that she had been to lunch with another friend of ours, when out of the blue, a voice in spirit started telling her things about Madeleine and to contact Matt, which she did the next day.

She said that spirit were telling her that Matt was not wrong and had to keep on with it, but there would be many changes to this case going to happen (this was prior to the McCanns being made arguido's) but she was totally 100% sure that Madeleine was alive and that she saw boats/canals. She even had to ask me 'what's that place called in Holland where the canals are'... So I said 'Amsterdam"....
"Yes" she said "that's it"....Amsterdam"........

I contacted Linda yesterday and plan to chat with her on the phone soon. But pleased to hear that she is now developing her mediumship and learning how to switch on and off the voices, and she is being trained by none other than Kelvin Cruickshank, the NZ medium off "Sensing Murder". Matt & I have seen Kelvin live and he is totally brilliant. So she is being trained by one of the best.

There have also been other things I have received from spirit (which I prefer not to say) which connect to Amsterdam. So, in my opinion, I do believe Amsterdam holds some significance.