Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 25 August 2008

'A Notable OBE?'

Magick Journal Entry 25/8/08
'A Notable OBE?'

It will have been during the early hours of this morning. It wasn't a 'waking dream'. I'd retained 'awareness of self' during the experience. By definition it will have been an 'out of body experience' ... nothing spectacular by any means compared with past 'adventures', but since it has remained with me for the entire day ... it could well prove to be significant:


I'd been invited to stay at a property owned by friends or acquaintances. The property had two upstairs rooms. One to the right had a double bed with a single bed to the right hand side. Entry to this room was via a narrow corridor, access to the room made difficult by a small shelving unit placed partly over the doorway into the bedroom. The second bedroom was located to the left hand side of the other room. It was a much larger room and had two double beds at the far end of the room.

I chose to lie down on the single bed in the first bedroom as I felt uneasy about something located in the other bedroom. I also had a memory of someone else having chosen the other room. However, I couldn't settle ... and found myself walking into the other room and standing before the double bedroom on the left hand side of the room. I became aware of some presence in that part of the room. As I watched, a form began to materialise above the bed ... I felt threatened and began to direct 'psychic' energies at the form ... giving it more and more substance. Energy began to flow through me ... white light, dazzling my eyes began to bombard the form ... which began to fade from its 'human' appearance ... adopting instead an almost 'gnome' like appearance. It became very menacing ... more and more energy was directed at it. It then adopted yet another form which had two 'torch like' appendages, one on either side of its form. I could sense it was about to defend itself in some way. Incandescent energy seemed then to emanate from me. Energy which I had consciously raised and then released. The entity was surrounded by a white blanket of energy ... just prior to the scene fading.

I came too in this reality. Aware then of something unseen grabbing hold of my right foot !!!