Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Tap, Tap.....

Shortly after going to bed last night, around 30-40 minutes or so...I was woken (I wasn't in a deep sleep by this time) by the tap running in our en-suite bathroom.

Being a typical woman, I nudged Matt to let him know he must have left the tap running and go switch it off. Even as I said it, I thought 'Wait a minute, I have only just heard it now in last few minutes"... So I knew he hadn't left the tap on. But still made him get up to switch it off anyway. (Poor Matt)

He went to the bathroom and turned off the tap, it wasn't dripping it was on about half way!

Baffled, but we knew it was spirit playing tricks to let us know they were around. They have been around us quite a lot recently, but with Matt's mum very sick in hospital at the moment, it is no surprise his relatives in spirit are popping in to see us.

Just wished they wouldn't leave taps running....we are on a water meter here!!