Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 1 July 2013

'What Was, Has Come Again'

What was has come again
The agencies of shadow remained hidden
Became a force again from within
Nothing new exists beneath the sun
It is just the minds of men that forget
It is history that has been changed to erase the truth
But within our soul memories we remember
Those atrocities can be seen just as they were


I was appalled … I remember the violence impressed on the lower classes during my time within the poor quarter. There were constant beatings and murders … rules and laws created that gave the ‘police’ authority to clamp down on those who were frowned upon. I can remember the weaponry which is similar to what today’s law enforcement possess. The laser guns and the sound frequency control. The staged riots’ and ‘acts of terrorism’ in order to eradicate or expel certain racial factions. It was all there. It is no different in the modern world.

The deliberate poisoning of the food chain and the water supply. The control was much the same.

And I knew the Cult Of Belial hunted me … my family wanted me crucified as I was a constant embarrassment to them. I was fully aware of their intentions … for within the underground dwellings I dwelled in there were numerous spies and many allies to the cult of Belial.

I took many beatings, and had numerous close shaves. I was constantly targeted by the unclean ones … for many knew I was a member of one of the Elite Families. They distrusted me for that reason … and were convinced I’d been sent to spy. It was not the best time in my life, but it was a ‘grooming’ I know prepared me for what transpired later in my life. Without those bitter years living within the underground drainage systems and part of the ancient underground cities … I would not have been any use to the Universal Source.

Extract taken from THE CHRONICLES OF EZRA copyright Matthew James