Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 3 March 2007

Are Said To Dress Like Ancient Egyptians

"The 'Gizeh People' have been referred to by alient contactees. This 'may' have some connection with the strange 'people' and technology allegedly encountered in deep labyrinthine recesses beneath Egypt, who were sometimes reportedly seen by explorers, and who are said to dress like 'ancient Egyptians'. There is allegedly, according to Leading Edge Research, a huge cavern deep beneath Egypt which is inhabited by people with close ties with the U.S. 'secret government'. Some sources indicate that the 'Giza People' may be a 'controlled' society with the reptilians being the dominant power, although there is still much mystery as to what the "Gizeh Empire" is all about."

Various internet sources refer to the Gizeh people. The description is the same. Uninformative. A 'could be'. Yet, what wa of interest to me in this statement is 'are said to dress like ancient Egyptians'.

I refer of course to my own visitation experience when a group of 'beings' stood manifested before me; 'about four or five feet tall'; 'dressed in egyptian like attire' .... could what visited me be these 'Gizeh People' (GIZAN or Gizahn)??

I wonder. If i'd not had such a powerful and memorable visitation myself then I would be sceptical of the whole thing - the abduction claims, the alien visitation culture. But, this strand of information, though very limited, gives me a clue as to the identity of these elusive beings.

It still doesn't answer the why? Why visit me ... and insignificant member of the Human Race who has second sight abilities and a lifetime of visitations, contacts, visions and other paranormal experiences .... why?