Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 27 March 2007

More Distruption Again Today

Today's meditation sojourn was disrupted as are most. However, the manner of the disruption was different than other times.

My mind was cleared. I focussed on meditation music by 'Zanni' to take me down into Theta state. With ease I drifted into the stillness of 'nothing' and 'nowhere' only to begin witnessing something or someone throwing clear 'orbs' of energy. I watched as one followed a trajectory into the 'air'; its ark leading the orb closer and closer to the point where I was observing from. As it loomed nearer to me I could see hints of colours in the walls of the orb. Then it reached me and I actually felt it descend into my lap. I saw it on the dimension or frequency I was projecting too. It disrupted my meditative state and brought me back to this material plane. Simultaneously I felt its impact with my physical senses.

'The orb had penetrated my awareness and my consciousness permitted me to accept that the thought form was real. So I felt its impact.' These thought patterns surfaced in my mind moments after its impact.

Unperturbed, I settled back into a meditative state and moments later I felt something clearly push me away. The intelligence came in from my left. I caught sight of an entity similar to 'the beings with many eyes' I'd seen on occasions over the recent weeks. I felt its intention and knew telepathically it wanted me to change my projection and not journey to the dimension forming in my awareness.

Moments before I was due to return to this awareness, I became aware of a slight disturbance in the dimension to my right. A portal was forming. Beside me then I perceived a humanoid face. It was not Terra Human ... the eyes were white and oval shaped. The eyes were also slightly 'cross eyed'.

A little while later, after I'd successfully made the projection to 'wherever' ... I found myself in some kind of tent or marquee looking through a doorway into a garden. Ahead of me was an intelligence playing some kind of ball game. Behind the intelligence was a shoreline .... I was disturbed once more by 'the being with many eyes'. This time I felt it was almost standing over me as both my legs were brushed simultaneously by something in front of me.