Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 25 March 2007

Meditation

12th May 1994

Into The Light my essence flowed, becoming at ease by the calmness there.
A cloud of white light encompassed my being,

and it was within the bounds of that glory, that I perceived the colours of another cloud,
for an energy mass floating close by, vibrating the colours pink and orange,
and was of a density I had never previously seen before.

Then, presently, the cloud took on a recognisable form.
Before me, a Mandarin magician stood watching me,
waving the brands of his magical art, and before me webs of energy he did build.
Presently, he fired bolts of that powerful energy at me, and I could feel its touch,
as shock waves reverberated through my being.
Again and again he the action.

Presently, after his energies had accumulated,
up into the inner cosmos I flew,
I noted I was leaving the globe of Saturn behind me, beneath me.
I flew so close to her majestic rings, that I could see all the colours of creation there.

Then, the Mandarin stood once more before me,
dressed in robes of flowing white,
interwoven with the wonders of eternal gold.
In both hands he held a pouch.
He asked me silently which one do I choose.
And with my left hand, I chose the one to his right,
watching as he hung it around my neck.
I perceived it to contain a supply of vibrant energy,
though I felt it wrong to open to see.

And it was then I began to transform.
No longer was I the form that I was before.
Around me adorned a plain white robe,
flowing yellow blonde hair fell onto strong shoulders,
and with bare feet I trekked forwards on my way.
It was then I was faced with three choices.

To the garden, to the cosmos, or into the light of creation itself.
No choice was I given, for into the light I flowed,
and before me I perceived the energies of a mighty storm.
Lightning bolts flashed in my sky.
A mighty cloud flew overhead of me.
Before me was a vortex of spiralling energies,
and into that vibration I was drawn, along its corridors I was pulled,
upwards and into the light of Azimus.

Then on The Aziluthic Plane I stood,
and then presently, The Brothers came.
Pleased were they for a change I walked on their ground,
and for a while we talked and discussed.
Then it was my time to leave.

Within a garden I stood, and in a fountain I cleansed myself.
It was then I made my return.
Again as the mortal in this present time,
feeling sorrow and tears for I had been home.