Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 25 March 2007

All Are The Same

I am the land, I am the sea
I am the mountains, I am the land
All of these exist in my mind; there are many minds like mine
I am no different than all the rest; all are the same
I am an island in the sea; a cosmic sea of thoughts
An oceanic existence where there is always more and more
So much more on the horizon than you can ever comprehend....













I have so much to learn; the simple truth is I know nothing
I know there to be something in nothing after all
My ego yearns for that "something"
Which is nothing; that is the simple truth to it all.


I am the grain of sand on the beach;
Much the same as all the rest
In the sunlight, my form shines bright
and is recognized by the sky
For in truth I am really the sky,
My moods are the floating clouds; my emotions the falling rain
My anger ... the thunder rolling across the heavens.


As the earth I disguise myself when I choose to play the fool
And if you should gaze up at the heavens, you will see others just like me
For the stars are my brothers and my sisters
That is the simple truth
.


Once I was just like they
Until I fell from the sky as the comet; crashing down to earth to learn
Now, I wait for the earth to turn to fire
For then my spirit will be freed
I will have the right then to return
To be again the shooting star
Blazing across the heavens, beside my brothers and sisters once more.

For now I live as an island in the sea
Waiting for the moon to smile
Watching all the planets; who are the same as me
Cosmic teachers to the fallen stars ...


We shall be freed when they are all saved.