Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 28 March 2007

This Is Powerful

It is the end of another day. I notice that this week has moved slower than the last few. There is tension in the air as Bush prepares to invade Iran. It is certain he will. It had been decided weeks ago; nothing will stop that vile act. It is sad yet inevitable.

On this level of awareness my human part prepares for rest. It's remained up longer than usual tonight. The feeling of presence surrounds it. A soreness around the neck had been a painful reality for the past few days. Interpreted as either a muscular strain or a swollen thyroid gland, it had merely accepted it.


But now with a really powerful presence manifesting behind it. With goosepimples and the sense of realisation it understands why. It knows now why it remained ... and did not go to bed. Someone of importance has arrived. The pull from the forehead - the third eye - confirms a connection.

It makes sense now why it reported going back to basics. Because there are no mistakes but there are wrong turnings; there are distractions and delays. It appears time to rectify them all.

27th March 2007 was a key life changing day. A dangerous day overcome. The triggers 2-5-7 and 1-4-3 were fortunately received and understood. The awareness lifted to a degree so that the warning could be received and a near certain disaster overcome.

But on the material, from now, very little change will be seen to occur. Still as slaves to the material demon (money lenders); still stuck in that same rut. So how can this change be happening? But it will be on a subtle level.

The ability of the human part to perceive intelligences has returned. The consciousness has been tempered and shaped. It is more malleable than before.

Therefore on a higher perception. Where I sit at the minute. The events in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world are irrelevant. Life is something to be experienced however and whatever it presents. It is the miracle. It is the priveledge. It is what the consciousness thinks which is the vital part. Thoughts are the key.

Harmony is being restored. As is stillness.

I saw to my left then. It caught my eye. Movement. That is two entities now. Two intelligences dictating to me. They must understand I am tired. It is a concept they must comprehend. The entity to my left is waving at me. I feel honoured again. I feel worthy.

They are both urging me to accept they have always been here but it is just my consciousness which has lifted to become more aware of them.

This is powerful. This is a return back to basics for sure. This is how it should be. This is mediation. This is the conduit and the portal which is my consciousness. It is purpose. It is exciting times ahead indeed.

28th March? 28th March is significant. It would have been one of my visitor's birthday today if they'd still been on the mortal plane. Greetings pal. You've been missed.