Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 30 March 2007

Phenomenal Crop Circles


Crop circles have fascinated me for decades. I've had the 'priveledge' to walk through a formed crop circle close by to Avebury, Wiltshire in the early 90's. Being very sensitive to energies & dimensions, I knew immediately something 'otherworld' had created the circle. I get the same energetic reaction to many of the crop circle pictures I've viewed with critique recently. It is hard to describe, but it is possible to 'just know' what is a human creation and what is not. There is a definite power and energy from a genuine circle. For me anyway. However, in saying that, many of the truly good 'hoaxes' which have been made are, I, feel created under the influence of some other world intelligence. There is a guidance which draws some (not every) one of the hoaxers. It is my view and I'm sticking to it. Crop circles are a phenomena which has been with mankind for centuries. It is not a 20th & 21st century invention. An agency is passing messages to us. Most of the messages pass us by, because, in my opinion, the messages are not meant to be a physical reality 'this is our message to you thing'. They are meant as a subtle message on higher levels of the psyche. Intended to open our consciousness to other vibrations. I for one perceive that they are pictographic facsimiles similar to the ones I have placed in my awareness by 5th density intelligences. There is no intention for the messages to be understood on the physical level; though I know many will have been interpreted in this way. Crop circles and stone circles go hand in hand as they both, I feel, deal with the invisible magnetic & higher dimensional levels of the earth plane.
Crop circles are way of producing a signal, a vibration, a mantra which is having a specific effect on the 'spiritual' energies of the earth plane. The crop circle patterns vibrates a certain sound or dimensional vibration on specific localities on the planet. This pattern resonates a signal which then has an effect on the dimensional dynamics of the earth's vibrational plane. The signal basically changes 'the thought form' which has created the image of the earth which we perceive. Major changes are afoot with the holographic imagery of this realm and the crop circle phenomena is part and parcel of those changes. If an outside form is upgrading this virtual reality then that upgrade must manifest itself here on the physical level. What we perceive as crop circles is, I feel, the computer software language which is being written by the programmers who are upgrading the virtual game.