Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 18 March 2007

My Mind Was Open

Got to go from there ... it is destiny calling
Sitting on the hillside looking down into the valley
I am shining ...

Nothing is the shame after the awakening
Not human anymore
Trapped in a shell of indecision
With despair as my only friend
Soliloquy drives me on
To escape the maze
And breath the mystical air
Where I was before
But with the understanding I have now
It won’t be the same
It never can be that anymore
A different part of me leads me on
I barely think like I did
I am trapped
I am condensed into the needle’s eye
Looking beyond ...
Yearning to be human again
In the valley
Walking like I did
With ignorance as my veil
Too many questions floated into the aether
Too many answering voices
My mind was open
And .....

So I am not me anymore
I am the door opened
I am the key turned
I am the camera eye
The witness
A watcher ...