Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 21 March 2007

Pathfinder

At last, more evidence of connection through the Universal Intelligence Matrix. Resuming the 'remote viewing' today heralded a small result. But a result nonetheless.

I've been curious with the '3-5-7' facsimile in my consciousness a few nights ago. I've been unable to recognise the 'voice' which sent the message via my left ear. Nor have I made any sense of what the message meant. Until now. It sounds like I've received clear substantiation of the facsimile. I haven't in truth. I received further facsimiles which could further compound this 'enigma'.

I have established an intelligent connection however. Beyond chance. Beyond imagination.

Using 'Pathfinder' from 'Earth Healer' by Medwyn Goodall I commenced a remote viewing stanza focussing on 3-5-7 in an attempt to receive further insight into this. Without directly 'asking' for the voice to return and give me an insight; from experience this would never of happened; I linked as much to the moments around the facsimile's arrival as I could.

Initially I received little or nothing. My mind went through all the obvious permutations and combinations which could be associated with the date; someone's death; a lottery win etc etc. Nothing was construed as being associated with the date. Slowly then I drifted down into theta state and the projections began.

The first relevant image; indeed a image facsimile; was the impression of the earth receiving some type of multiple coloured transmission or a light beam perhaps which will effect everyone? An announcement via the world media? It made no sense so I have disregarded it. It is is reported here for prosperity and possible future debate if it does indeed prove to be accurate. However it is not the evidence of contact via the Universal Intelligence Matrix which I feel the need to comment on.

My remote viewing of the astral space continued. From out of nowhere; and from my right; a hand suddenly appeared with a 'crop circle' like pictograph. A symbol which depicted a circle; becoming an oval; in white with several interconnecting lines within it all emanating from one line located outside of the circle or oval. It was relevant and I know it is linked to 3-5-7. It was a definite 'image facsimile' from an intelligence outside of my own. I have yet to decipher its meaning but I sense it is from perhaps the same source (or sources) which are producing the genuine crop circle pictographs.

There was just a hand - humanoid with five fingers - holding a sign with the symbol drawn onto it. The facsimile lasted only milliseconds so I've had to try to burn its image to my awareness in order to visualise it still. Already it is fading from my consciousness. Any hopes I might have of actually drawing the image are fading.

All it remains now is for me to make sense of the image; its implications and more importantly the identity of the communicating intelligence.