Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 4 March 2007

SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 1996


"Had visitors in room! Physical manifestations of three or four beings beside me, one in front of dressing table unit. Hard to describe them except they were wearing some kind of armoured suit which resembled an egyptian headdress. Couldn't clearly see facial features but was aware of some kind of spinning wheel around solar plexus area on one of them - possibly a chakra. Closed eyes, and then opened again moments later. Aware still of beings but they'd resorted back to light body forms."
Excerpt from my diary of Saturday 7th September 1996 - the entry relating to the beings dressed as egyptians.

Not my best drawing ever! But these beings appeared something like the artist's impression on the right. They only appeared partially, almost like being paint sprayed onto the air in front of me. My memory still replays the moments, however the imagery is vague. I seem to recall going back to sleep? But did I?

After 11 years it still remains a mystery to me. Noticing the description of aliens appearing in Egyptian dress sparked the memory again. It is one stage closer for me to uncover who they were ... and why they were standing before me on that day .....