Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 24 March 2007

WE HUMANS ARE LIKE THAT


On the precipice, staring down at the cold terrain
The slowly moving glacier with its deep, dark crevasses
Places for the madness to hide; where the furies lurk
Alien eyes observe me from afar; but in truth so close
For it is no distance to them to pierce the membrane
And mock me with their manifestations

Because I know they are watching me
As I falter in my sojourn through this cold dark place
Where realisation rocks me to my eternal core
‘The life must be as it is to bring the power out in you’
‘Because it is only through stress and sorrow that the sleeper can waken’
They cannot really know what it means to be me
Trapped in this ice field with nothing on my feet
With my fingers numb and my toes black with a slow death ...
External and distant, their technology reports my every response
Each concern; each moment here in this sorrow
Reprimanding me with beams of disruption when I fail to achieve
It is truly impossible for them to know ...

They have not been as I here in this genetic world ... in this virtual zone
Their only concept of ‘being human’ blessed with limited senses
Is the data collected on their computer banks so far from here
Yet so close for them ... they are free from third density capture ...
Unlike I ... the traveller through these murky regions ...

I know I am brave; resilient; persistent; higher evolving
Limited to this human form; trapped in a despairing reality
Just so they can determine if the genetics made are a success ... at this time.