Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 31 December 2012

2012 ... What Did I Think???

For the record, I personally found 2012 one of the longest and most arduous years in living memory. It ended feeling like pulling out the proverbial reluctant wisdom tooth. I will not be sad to see it pass us by ...

The entire year was symbolised by continued petty attacks by so called 'professionals' in our pathetic excuse for an industry! I'm sorry to be so frank ... but some so called 'psychic mediums' have really pissed me off this year ...!

Our industry's reputation is really in shreds and tatters ... the ego dog fight this year has been awful. People we are supposed to be unified! We are supposed to be shining light and helping the troubled souls ... that was not 2012! It has been a year filled with moronic five minute wonders who went out of their way to 'throw the dirt in the hope some sticks' this year ... 

I've been thoroughly appalled by the total knee jerk childish actions of certain individuals ... the year has been awash with their underhand deceit and spite ... one such Psychic Medium peddles the crap that "I don't work with angels therefore be careful of him ...". No I DON'T work with angels ... its not my belief system! It's utter shit that because I don't work with the angelics I therefore work with dark magic ... but that has been the insinuation this year ...

I don't work with entities that have never been human or walked the earth ... NO. I work with ex-humans who have a sensible and grounded insight into life on our planet. I work with the departed family members of my clients who can provide me with 'non-flossy glossy' insights into the problems of my clients. I work with human consciousness that is very much realistic in the messages they provide to people. I do NOT work with entities that crave a human body; that mislead and deceive the naive ... entities that will say and do anything to get humans to give away their life force .... !!!!

2012 had its high points to match these lows ... the launch of my own cards, THE LIGHT OF TRUTH ORACLE took place in the latter part of the year. A project I began back in the 1980's with my very first piece of artwork. The entire Light Of Truth Oracle project was my own conception and invention. I'm very proud of what I have achieved this year with the cards and the divination system ... all the artwork is my own  (Except one which is a piece of my late fathers' which I needed to add to the system); all the meanings are my own creation too ... 

Many thanks to the countless clients I've had this year ... to my returning clientele who really delighted me with their wondrous feedback. This year has rated has one of the best for consistency and depth of connections with the other side. 2012 is most certainly a significant dimensional doorway ... the ease of connections this year has been incredible. The quality of the information has left me breathless at times ... not an easy feat to silence this old dog lol!

I have personally undergone a major vibrational adjustment through 2012 ... I have been totally aware of the shifts in the energy fields that are circling this planet ... some of the adjustments have been exciting ... others have been ridiculously painful both emotionally and physically. 

My hope for 2013 is that the ego driven 'psychic mediums' cease their pathetic actions ... so our industry can recover after their baby games this year ... somehow I don't think this is going to happen, sadly. Their ego's are damaged and threatened by exposure ... to their true faces being seen as they are not what they say they are ... 

For me ... what has started vibrationally in 2012 will most certainly continue through 2013 and 2014. It WAS what was predicted to me as a child, so I am very much aware of what lies ahead. The venom unleashed in 2012 by the plastic psychics did take me by surprise ... but not anymore ... 

'make sure you are wearing the correct foot gear when in hot pursuit of someone through terrain you are not familiar with' ...enough said ...

The end of the world came and went last week ... I didn't expect anything else in truth! 2012 ended being a total 'cheap thrill' year with all the Mayan bullshit and the build up to it. Meanwhile THEY have continued to take our personal freedoms away. There was increased chemtrail activity in our skies ... and a noticeable increase in health problems as a result ... more and more emphasis on the carbon footprint crap ... as the peddlers of the manufactured global warming scam still try to deceive us.

A high point for me was the colour imaging of Mars being made public. I quite enjoyed debunking the rather dubious pictures that were made available to the public. I AM a conspiracy theorist YES. But my view point regarding life on Mars has been with me since a child. Nothing will ever sway me from the facts ... we are not alone in this universe. Life is very much on Mars. I can't prove it scientifically ... but it matters not. My views on 'scientific proof' are usually a profusion of swear words anyway. My perception of reality is somewhat unique ... but it is one that is mine ... and it will not be swayed by bits of paper or sceptics who 'protest too much' ... 2012 has very much been as per the script I was given to me as a very young child. 

Believe me what begins to unfold in 2013 - 2018 will be very interesting to say the least!