Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 17 January 2020

Insights Into 2020

Day 17 of 365


A Personal Perspective
I've personally found myself returning back to meditation and inner planes connections in recently. This is something I've not undertaken, seriously on a personal level, for over 24 years!

I've taken groups on guided meditations in this time; I've undertaken transformative work with a number of troubled souls through meditation too.

But this is the first time I've even considered working on myself for a long time.

And ... it all began when quite an unusual name kept arriving unannounced in my mind, as I was drifting off to sleep. Its not a common name in modern times, and it is one I certainly don't know, or have known, on the earth plane this time around. It was most definitely something that captured my attention, because for a number of nights now I've literally contemplated the name, and used the name like a mantra, to understand why and who.

The only conclusion I have come to, as I don't accept guides and never used guides, is this name is an inner planes contact. Something or someone I need to explore the inner planes with.

Interestingly, I've found myself wandering into inner plane locations I have often described for my students when I've undertaken guided meditations with them. One such location is what I call 'The Library', and what I comprehend to be part of the Akashic Records. I comprehend this as a vibration which is part of the spiritual over soul or 'cloud' of what we really are ...

... my most recent journey involved attempting to make a communication with  my future self; to try to connect with myself AFTER incarnation so I can discover what is about to occur, and to learn why certain aspects of my life turned out the way they did; and why I am where I am now (Not that I'm in the wrong place). My realisation after this attempted connection, revolved around an understanding that certain pathways were blocked deliberately ... where I still have strong regrets for not making the choices I thought I should have taken but found myself doing something else entirely ... in order to make sure I took a certain path through all the possible outcomes ... to get to where I am now. In some way my 'freewill' was manipulated to make sure I made the choices something (Or someone) needed me to take.

Which leads me to where I am now wondering what is going to happen next. Then another realisation took place ... the last 24 years was created by the intense period of meditation and inner planes work I did back in the 1990's!!! I feel I'm at a standstill now ... so its time to work on the inner planes again to kickstart my life path once more ...

With certainty, the inner planes name has in some way been connected with the 'manipulation' which has occurred in my life.... the why I don't know. But perhaps that needs to be my starting point ...

From this point forward, it seems that what is occurring on the outer realms with our human A.I ... is not that important any more on a personal level. It cannot be changed readily. Its all as a result of the human collective being manipulated ... there is nothing I can personally do at this moment ... so my attention must be on 'spiritual' aspects again - Matthew James