Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Good old rock music ...

Don't get me wrong here. I've been an advocate of good old rock music now for over 30 years. I've been to live concerts by Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Scorpions, UFO, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Saxon etc and have thoroughly enjoyed them. I've not suffered a 'conversion' over night to warn folk of the dangers of rock music! I've been aware of the potential dangers of rock music and heavy metal music for years. The elements are there for the unsuspecting ... the repetitive rifts; the furious licks; the repetitive almost mantra like chorus lines; the constant reference to demonology and the occult in lyrics; the association of rock stars with the occult. So what in truth? It is a potential risk ... like wandering down a busy road is fatal for the unlucky few who have an accident. My role here is basically to present the information available on the net, which I feel has sufficient credibility to be mentioned here. I do not necessarily agree entirely with the information ... but I do in principle. Rock music is a very powerful medium for getting information across ... good or bad. The potential to use rock music to mind control and program people is there ... and I know myself it has been used by the illuminati run music industry to control the freewill of the listeners. Over the last few months I've been including the lyrics of rock songs in the blog ... and will continue to do so. I've recognised for a long time the messaging in music lyrics. I'm aware of the magnitude of influence rock music has on the sub-conscious minds of the population. Indeed from the moment Deep Purple 'invented' the power chords in classic Smoke On The Water, the music industry would never be the same again. Hypnotism relies on repetitive notes and repetitive patterns to subdue the mind. It is just unfortunate that the advent of the power chord has been jumped on by the illuminati black magi ... many songs out there are deliberate actions by the black ones to influence and subdue the youth of this world. A further feature will be the inclusion of song lyrics which I feel have been written deliberately to have an adverse effect on the listening minds. The fact remains, I still very much enjoy rock music ... heavy metal, classic rock etc etc and will continue to do so despite its potential for mind control ....perhaps I myself have been mind controlled to be dependent on rock music? Maybe. Maybe not ....