Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 30 May 2007

I took a picture of MI5 building and was arrested for terrorism’

Via: David Icke
I took pictures of many beautiful views. The final one I took, minutes before being arrested, was a building belonging to the MI5 security services – which I only discovered was an MI5 building when in jail. We did not realise we were being watched. As we approached Scotland Yard we were stopped by police. They questioned us, took our student IDs and searched us. “They radioed other police who arrived in two cars and they too questioned us, searched our bags and frisked us. They told us we were being arrested under the Prevention of Terrorism Act. We were handcuffed and taken to a police station. There we were strip-searched, fingerprinted, photographed, swabbed for our DNA and put in separate cells. While I was in jail the police raided my room at the university. The broke down the door and seized my laptop, my other camera, CDs, books, passport and clothes.'


Read more ...