Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 27 May 2007

Heartfelt


Many, many thanks to the folk who have so kindly contacted me recently and given me the encouragement to continue with the searching. My concerns are genuine ... the welfare and safety of little Maddy is paramount ... as is the release of Mr & Mrs McCann, their family and their friends from the terrible burden which is on their shoulders ...

I'm spurred on by the thought of one of our own being taken and us not being able to find him ...

I also feel for the many thousands of families out there who have also had a child taken from them ... and are unfortunate not to have the same resources at their disposal as the McCanns ... may Maddy's disappearance be a silver lining to get the world to become more aware of the magnitude of this problem ...


'Something must be done,
I'm sure now something will be done ...'