Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 31 May 2007

An Interesting Astrological Angle

I, for one, am open to any possibility -- as far as the Paranormal & Occult (hidden) arts are concerned. Having been involved in the field for the best part of my adult & teenage years -- having ABSOLUTE proof of other existences beyond the material plane all the way through my primary school & junior school days -- I do not doubt the reliability and the feasibility of information received by 'paranormal & occult' means.

I've always asked the question 'why are the spheres of influence & control who rule our lives so determined to have us believe there is no truth in any of that psychic hotpotch?' when they themselves have the EXACT same sciences so embeded in their own lives and beliefs? If it was the bollocks they said it was ... then why do they live by the same sword?

No, I came to one simple conclusion years ago ... the Occult is the Occult because it is hidden ... it is kept secret ... it is a right we all have ... but it is kept as an exclusive club for the rich and the influential and it has been since very very ancient times ...

My purpose in life? To live by the same sword ... and to become what I truly am so that I might influence others to some degree so they might question they stability and reality of their own lives ... I have never forced my beliefs on anyone. I have always merely shown what my own personal journey is ... and left others to decide for themselves what it is I am doing ....

So whether it be a sceptical reaction I receive from folk. Or enthusiasm and support. Or ridicule. Or bruises and broken bones (I've had that) -- or mud slinging (mud doesn't stick for very long) -- I merely shrug my shoulders and say 'see, I got a reaction' ...

Cutting to the chase ... there is an interesting Astrological angle presented through this door ... which offers further insights and opinions on current events ...