Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 27 May 2007

Madeleine McCann: A Change Of Focus



Madeleine McCann is safe and well. I'm virtually certain of that. I don't think she will come to any harm ... but what is the mystery is why she's gone missing; what is the reason behind her abduction?

My focus must turn to Mr & Mrs McCann ... in particular Kate McCann. My whole instinct says they have vital information which could piece together the jigsaw puzzle which many of the remote viewers have. I watched the footage of their recent interviews ... and had strong impressions with regard to the whole case when I watched Kate McCann ....


I'm not implying for one minute either of the McCanns are implicated ... I just have a strong insight that a connection to one or both of them is the real key to the mystery of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. I got the distinct impression there was something Kate McCann wanted to say ... but didn't or couldn't ... that information may well be the clue to solving it all?