Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 30 May 2007

Daily Merlin: "Looking at nothing in particular"

I'm turning to my trust old friends to see what they have to say ...


Much has been apparently revealed recently by way of one technique or another. Whether it is right or wrong is not important at the moment. It has been said. I've stuck my neck out by going against my usual 'elusive' nature and posting them in this sector of cyberspace. I'm not going to remove any of the portends or tamper with them in any way. If ... they prove to be wrong; they are wrong. I will be the first to put my hand up and say 'I was wrong' ... it comes with the territory ....

It is not in my nature, though, to leave things be. I am extremely analytical and hyper-critical of my own work and my own abilities. Contrary to what folk might think ... I am a 'Doubting Thomas' with everything which is 'given to me'. Nothing comes ... from off the top of my head. After years and years of communications -- hours and hours of meditations -- thousands of professional consultations -- dozens of mediumship demonstrations ... I have developed a process of elimination & acceptance of information I receive ...

With that in mind; I'm turning to my favoured Divination aid ... the very first pack of cards of any kind I purchased ... to just see what my 'trusty old friends' have to say ...

Merlin Tarot
5:15pm
Wed 30th May 2007
New Zealand

Priestess; depicts a diminutive & charismatic female; a woman of the mystic arts; a descendant of ancient bloodlines; a mask is discarded at her feet; a magpie looks on from behind her; a Rowan tree stands to her right;

8 of Beasts; 'Skill'

Ace of Birds; depicts an Eagle holding an arrow in its talons hovering above a nest

8 of Beasts; 'Ability'