Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 14 May 2007

Is this what this depression is?

This inexplicable depression which I cannot shift. This deepening malaise which I've been feeling for days now ... is the removal of the perception of choices within my mind. The mental walls closing in by toxin and technology. The chemical lobotomy taking place. The frequencies beyond the five senses filled with malevolence ... intent on closing me down. Others too will feel the same as I ... sensitives around the world be aware. The next phase of the separation has begun. Where mankind should be lifting its awareness higher and higher ... the hidden hands are enforcing painful separation. Fortunately I am aware ... I recognise. Therefore it must be possible to counter the effects of microwaves and chemtrails and digested toxins and accumulated poisons. Why else am I and other lights placed within this virtual realm at this time? Some frequency disrupts the receptors of the DNA. My RNA reacts in an un-natural way. The programming is being forced to change. To limit the perception of the mind. Enforced depression, manic malaise, lethargy ... the symptoms of this 'beyond the 5 senses attack'. Constant buzzing in my ears, on the periphery of my senses is another clue. But know the only way technology of this nature can have effect ... is when the victim is unaware. Somehow my perceptions must be made to expand ... to prevent these imagined walls closing in ... so the sense of limited choices will cease ...