Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 15 November 2012

Gripe of the Day

What's with elevated ego's this year? As many of you know I have A Light In The Darkness blog ... which I've been updating since 2006. It's intention is to be an 'online Occult encyclopedia' ... with links and articles from sites of interest throughout the internet. It began as a personal reference library ... and then its interest over the years so we now get as many as 16,000+ unique visitors PER WEEK.

I've been bombarded with comments and e-mails from one particular site to take down legally linked posts to their site.

"I'm damaging their web searches"

"I'm using their site to promote my psychic services"

Er no! I'm increasing the traffic to your site actually. We should all be mutually inclusive in this industry. Sharing and nurturing each other. Shame on you Mistress! Your site broadcasts 'love and light' and 'advanced spiritual teachings' .... its a shame a little thing like basic false ego is ruining your light!

Its a fundamental must, when dealing with the Kundalini energy, to suppress and control the ego. Otherwise it reaps havoc in your life.

I learnt this vital lesson in the 1980's ... when dealing with kundalini rising. It is an essential.

End of soapbox!