Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 15 June 2009

A Proven Means Of 'Easier' Connection

Sitting here, surrounded by ghosts again. Moving shadows, taking form, coming closer ... close ... standing by my side. I see their movement to my right and to my left. I feel their presence. I sense their consciousness. It is a comfort ... for in here I am not alone ...
Using 'The Universal Cone' (pictured right) prior to a public mediumship demonstration last night ... I went from 'mere mortally minded' (closed off to the etheric) to spiritually aware in moments. One emotional soul came in close; placed his hand on my shoulder and I felt his intense emotion immediately. How could I deny him his intention ... to connect to his father who was sitting in the audience in front of me? I'd linked in too close ... I felt all his fears, pains, dashed hopes and the pain of his passing ... in one instant connection. Holding back tears in my eyes I picked up the microphone and passed on the news that a deeply missed offspring was still around ...
Now, in these moments of solitude, with The Universal Cone present in the room ... I reach out with my mind and feel the tentacles of its channelling essence make connections with 'the other side' ... it is without doubt a proven means of easier connection for me ... without the need to remain in that altered state of consciousness all the time. When there comes the need, I gently hold the servitor, close my eyes, breath the psychic breath ... and I am there with the essences that have wandered through the portal in my mind .... MJ