Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 25 June 2009

A Dream Sequence ....

... from the early hours of Thurs 25th June 2009 (a waking dream) ... except it wasn't a dream. It was 'an astral projection' or 'a walk between worlds' ...

I entered a school yard landscape, aware I had a blue string fastened to the back of my jeans. In the instance I arrived in the scene I knew the string was my 'astral chord' or 'the manifestation of the means to make my way back into the mortal world' ... for I knew this realm was part of the spirit world. Ahead of me was an old lady sitting on a bench watching me. A guardian in disguise? On walking towards the bench I became aware that an old school friend of mine, who's since left the earth-plane through suicide, wandered over to me and joined me in my sojourn. We were pleased to see each other. I'd journeyed with him since he'd passed over, and we'd ironed out our earthly differences. A while later another of my old school friends joined us. Someone I'd not seen in years ... we shook hands and were pleased to see other. With him were two others who he'd met up with and knocked around with in this realm. I gleaned at this point that these school friends must have passed. However, because I was aware the situation was 'real' at that time and not a dream sequence, I continued the conversation with them unperturbed. However, I was aware they presumed because I was there, that I too must have passed! We began a striking up a conversation about where we now were living ... and I proceeded to fill them in with my current earthly location. A while later we all then began going our seperate ways ... but agreed to meet up at a designated place. I parted company with them all and made my way back to the school yard ... picked up the blue string and fitted it back to my jeans ... the alarm woke me up in the process of this --MJ