Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 17 January 2020

Favourite's Collection #310

This is the first of the Favourite's Collection in 2020, and I've chosen a fairly recent image taken on the Urambi Hills, Canberra of an Australian Raven. The photograph was taken back in November 2019; back before the terrible bush fires that flared up all over Australia. There were several fires burning back in November 2019, but nothing on the horrific scale that occurred weeks after this photo was taken.

Raven has been a personal power animal of mine for a number of years; I've respected Raven and Raven has respected and accepted me. Now, in January 2020, knowing what I know now about what befall Australia, with hindsight I should have realised this Raven, and the other Ravens, that were suddenly arriving around me when I was on one of the summits of the Urambi Hills, were actually warning me of something they knew about!!

Raven is a highly intelligent bird; it is telepathic and works in unison with all of its facets. Therefore, this Raven and the others would have been made aware of the fires that had started elsewhere in Australia! Plus, and it is a big power animal quality that Raven possesses, it is able to transcend time and space!

This is in keeping with the legends of the Norse god Wotan/Odin/Woden having two Ravens Hugin (Huginn) and Munin (Munnin) on his shoulders. Where Hugin is believed to represent ‘memory’, while Munin personifies ‘thought’. In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn  are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to Odin.

It is therefore very possible I was being warned of the imminent disaster in Australia, but I was too busily focused on photography, and being back on the Urambi Hills, not to listen to the telepathic voice in my mind.