Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 8 July 2008

A Destiny Begun ....

'Madeleine: A Destiny Begun' says: "MADELEINE IS STILL ALIVE! I just wanted to make that perfectly clear! In this website I will explain why I believe that, and further, why I believe she has an incredible and wonderful destiny to fulfil.

I have always believed that the big events, the one’s played out on the world’s stage, happen for a reason. Dramatic stories that dominate the news, I think, do not happen by chance, are not random events, but must have a purpose, even if we do not always readily understand that purpose.

The disappearance of Madeleine McCann, on May 3rd, 2007, has gripped the world in a way that no other child abduction ever has, and still has the power to dominate the press even today, one year on. This site is dedicated to my attempts to unravel the possible meaning of it all, and what it could mean for our future."