Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 31 July 2008

A Word on 'Daily Merlin Insights'

Just a quick word of thanks in response to the many hundreds of e-mails we've had relating to 'Daily Merlin Insights'. I just want to let everyone know, because there are just too many e-mails to reply to each one individually, that the reason my Daily Merlin Insights are not currently 'daily' or even regular ... is due to our recent move to Australia and also holding down a very responsible full time position 'with so much to learn and do with so little time available to do it'.

The Daily Merlin Insights take so much preparation ... not just a whimsical type transcript but a contemplative procedure which can take a number of hours to complete. Currently, I do not have that sort of time at my disposal ...

I am undertaking 'insights' and have been for the last few weeks, but they are posted in the main Blog where and when I can ...

Thanks again for your patience and apologies for not being able to respond to everyone's e-mails.