Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 22 September 2011

Today's Goss!

Hawk Flight
Image Matthew James 
Today must rate as one of the most satisfying days of the year so far ... for many reasons. Mainly as I was able to put behind me the annoying nemesis which had been like the albatross around my shoulder since I walked away from a TV  show in August 2011. The albatross lifted today when I received some very interesting information relating to the show. For those there I still care about, and there are several, I wish them all the best for the future. For those others who have acted unprofessionally & immaturely, I thank you for your reactions and actions. Your actions taught me so much about myself ... showed me how far I had travelled since the last time I had TV work in my sights back in the UK. Through you I saw the potential self  I could have been back then If I'd proceeded with that path; I wasn't spiritually evolved enough back then to handle the attention, but didn't realise it at the time ...!

Enough said ... but your actions have spurred me on to much better things ... directions I would not have taken had you been mature enough to accept me on the show. I'm glad really. This is so much better!! No sour grapes from me ... I have circulated the proof I DID walk away from the show to where it matters. Believe me I was constantly turned down for the nights I requested going on the show ... which was the only times I could get on by the way! Instead I was either turned down, ignored or offered nights which SHE knew I couldn't do. In the end enough was enough ... and I walked away. I recently learned of the rumour being spread ... that I had been SACKED from this show due to me once being honest about me being unable to get a link through my mediumship!!! Yes ... once I said on live TV I didn't have a mediumship connection!!! It is impossible to get a connection EVERY time if you do it correctly ... making it up you can say you have a connection every time. So instead of making it up ... which I know does happen on the show ... I stated that I didn't have a connection with the person the viewer wanted. Honesty was not the best policy in this instance ... which made me question the integrity of the show and let me see it in a different light ... it's not there to deliver the light!!! Finally I had enough when competitive elements within the program started having me ousted from other places outside of the show ... !!! That was then ... this is now .... forgotten.

I'm staring now at a VERY busy program of events ahead which would not have occurred if I hadn't got the grief and the hassle I did from this "bunch". The loser wins!!! I have made history twice with that program .... I was the FIRST Medium from Canberra on a TV show and I was the FIRST medium to have his profile taken off a certain web page!!! - Matthew James